Brand new RMSTATOR Red Machined Aluminum Mosfet Regulator
Our new RMSTATOR machined aluminium Mosfet voltage regulator is a great upgrade for heat dissipation in any powersports charging system. After 10 minutes of use, our billet aluminium heatsink runs cooler by 33% than standard cast regulator housings. Our new RMSTATORred regulator, equipped with the renowned Mosfet regulation technology, is an added value to any three-phase permanent magnet charging system.
STOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER!
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type. It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up, it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
- Width: 103 mm
- Length: 103 mm
- Height: 28 mm
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 5
- Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
- Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
- Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
- Operation Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
PLEASE NOTE: This voltage regulator is ONLY for lithium batteries THIS IS NOT FOR LEAD ACID BATTERIES. Output Voltage is the key factor in a voltage regulator designed specifically for Lithium batteries. The ideal charging voltage for Lithium batteries is 13.9-14.2VDC. The RMSTATOR regulator has a carefully set output voltage of 14.1VDC (+/- 0.1VDC). This stable and ideal output voltage carefully keeps a lithium battery in its ideal charging range.
Please contact the manufacturer of your Lithium-Ion Battery to ensure our product has the correct setpoint for their product.
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.