Track-certified by the fastest rider on the planet, the X-SPR Pro is a proven race weapon.
Every detail of the X-SPR Pro has been carefully designed, tested and tuned until this uncompromised masterpiece was born. The SHOEI X-SPR Pro features an innovative cheek vent system, active cooling even in the lower part of the helmet, integrated spoiler, and vortex generators for a 3% reduction of drag and lift (compared to X-Spirit 3). With high-performance ventilation and seven closable ventilation inlets and equipped with rear stabiliser flaps, which provide stability during braking, and controlled airflow — stable ride this helmet is proven to give the rider the best ride experience on the market.
The visor offers a mist-retardant CWR-F2R Pinlock® integration and the high-strength, lightweight shell construction is achieved by a multi-composite and high-performance six-ply fibre layering system. The double secured visor lock system and vortex generators provide advanced aerodynamic performance suitable for high speeds of up to 350kph.
- Shock-absorbent shell in AIM+.
- Modular EPS liner system with multiple densities.
- Mist-retardant CWR-F2R Pinlock® visor.
- Double D-Ring.
- E.Q.R.S. security system (Emergency Quick Release System).
- ECE 22/06 – FIM homologation.
- Modul ar centre pad.
- Cheek pads in different thicknesses (31, 35, 39, 43mm).
- All pads detachable, washable.
- High- performance ventilation.
- Innovative cheek vent system.
- 7 closable air inlets and 6 air outlets.
- Sophis ticated aerodynamic system.
- Rear stabiliser with flaps.
- Lower air spoiler.