Putoline Oil is a Dutch manufacturer and supplier of high-quality oils and lubricants developed specifically for motorcycles, scooters and quads, making Putoline unique. Almost 50 years of experience and continual research allows Putoline to provide cutting edge products. Manufacturing their own products guarantees consistently high-quality motorcycle oils. Putoline Oil, Driven by Technology!
Gear Lube LS 80W-90 is a mineral lubricant oil for mechanical transmissions, based on premium solvent-refined base oils, supplemented with special 'Extreme Pressure' additives, to achieve the following properties:
- Outstanding resistance to oxidation
- Very high resistance to rust, corrosion and foaming
- A low pour point
- Excellent 'Extreme Pressure' properties
- Outstanding 'Limited Slip' properties
Gear Lube LS 80W-90 has been specially developed for the flawless lubrication of the so-called 'Limited Slip' and self-locking hypoid drives.
- API GL-5 Limited Slip
- ZF TE-ML 05C
- Density at 15 °C: 0.898 kg/l
- Viscosity 40 °C: 150.00 mm²/s
- Viscosity 100 °C: 15.10 mm²/s
- Viscosity Index: 100
- Flash Point COC: 210 °C
- Pour Point: -30 °C