Kroontrak CVT 10W-40 is a modern multifunctional oil for agricultural and earth-moving machines.
This product is a high-quality, multifunctional oil and therefore extremely suitable to use as a universal product for the lubrication of the following applications:
- Gasoline engines.
- Diesel engines, also for diesel turbos.
- Transmissions, including modern automatic CVTs.
- Also suitable for systems with wet brakes.
- Hydraulic systems
The product is based on a blend of high quality, "Group II/II+" base oils and an advanced additive package that gives the product the following unique properties.
- Excellent low temperature properties.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
- A very low volatility so that little oil is lost through evaporation.
- Strong dispersing and detergency.
- Strong anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foaming ability.
- Very strong resistance to oxidation.
- Very good EP properties.
- High and stable viscosity index.
- API SF/CG-4/GL-4
- ACEA E3, MIL-L-2104D
- Allison C4
- Cat TO-2
- Ford M2C159-C / M2C134-D
- John Deere J27 / J20C
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1145 / M1144
- MB 228.1 / 227.1
- ZF TE- ML 06B/07B
- Density 15°C: 0.867kg/l;
- Viscosity -25°C: 5050mPa.s
- Viscosity 40°C: 83.50mm²/s
- Viscosity 100°C: 13.10mm²/s
- Viscosity index: 151
- Flash point COC: 242°C
- Pour point: -39°C;
- Total Base Number: 11.3mgKOH/g
- Sulfate Ash Content: 1.57%