Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Constructed using 4-way stretch material with flatlock seams the Oxford Merino Balaclava provides an excellent fit and comfort. The balaclava provides excellent wind resistance boosting warmth while the extra tall design also covers your neck for even further wind resistance and warmth. A large, single eye port provides excellent visibility.
- Comfortable flatlock seams
- Extra warm merino construction
- 4-way stretch material
- Tall enough to cover neck
- Great wind resistance and warmth
- Single eye port design
- Long, sculpted shape at front & rear (Microfleece & Microfibre only)
- Extra ventilation for nose & mouth (Microfleece & Microfibre only)