In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
The K&N Aircharger air intake system replaces the restrictive stock OE air cleaner with a K&N High-Flow Air Filter and mandrel-bent aluminium intake tube. The efficient design provides your Harley with significantly more airflow, resulting in additional power. These air intakes come with a billet aluminium throttle-body mounting plate and mounting hardware. Each of these air intakes comes with a washable, reusable K&N high-flow air filter. Installation is so easy, most intakes can be installed in 90 minutes or less. The sleek styling gives your Harley that coveted custom look while increasing performance.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Aluminium tube with high-quality black finish
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Not legal for sale or use in California
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimate Horsepower Gain: 6.66 HP @ 4900 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RE-0960
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1 kg)
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes