Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford's new S-Series motorcycle luggage combines tough construction with clean styling and quick release convenience. You can enjoy the benefits of both hard and soft luggage with Oxford’s latest innovation. Soft-touch materials are formed into a rigid construction using advanced vac-forming processes. This creates stylish, wipe-clean surfaces and crisp shapes which complement the lines of the motorcycle, yet you retain the easy-to-live-with qualities of soft bags. The well-organised storage compartments are easy to access through weather-resistant zips and all bags come with rapid attachment/detachment systems.
- Semi-rigid luggage
- 4 litre capacity with 5kg max load
- Reflective piping detail
- Slim ergonomic TPR handle
- Nylon 210D lining
- Weather resistant zip
- Internal zipped mesh net pocket
- 4 loops to attach phone holder (sold separately)
- Cable port entry/outlet front & rear
- Headstock strap provided (must be used)
- M4S: 4 Magnets integrated into the base for easy mounting
- EVA body, 6000 polyester base
- Protective cloth storage bag included