Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Q4R Quick Release Tankbag from Oxford is the perfect companion for taking the essentials with you whilst riding, its design allows it to be used as either a tank bag or tail pack and is compact enough to be used on any bike, yet large enough to accommodate map, keys, wallet, sunglasses, phone, sat nav and even a spare visor!
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty materials or manufacture
- Made from lightweight but very tough 420D 'ripstop' construction Nylon
- All pockets have water resistant zips with a 'garage' to prevent water ingress
- All bags 15 litres + come with waterproof (removable) internal liners, with hook and loop fastening
- Comes with carry handles
- 4-litre capacity
- Map holder
- Sat Nav pocket for both GPS devices and smartphones
- Anti-glare shield
- Key pocket
- Electrical outlet (with internal pocket to carry a device)
- Headstock safety strap (must be used)
- The bag can be unzipped from the base for a quick getaway when used as a tail pack