REKLUSE Z-START PRO HON TRX450R 04-13
Founded in 2002 from personal inspiration and collective vision, Rekluse changed the game in clutch performance technology. Rekluse performance clutch products improve riding experiences for power sports enthusiasts worldwide. Rekluse products are engineered, developed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho, USA. Driven by purpose, progress and performance, Rekluse will inspire a better adventure.
With a vast range of clutches constructed using their EXP, TorqDrive & Core technologies we can guarantee Rekluse manufacture a clutch perfect for you, your motorcycle and your discipline.
First introduced in 2005, z-Start Pro was the first auto-clutch to give riders manual clutch lever override capability and defined the ultimate in tunability to suit each rider's preferences and riding conditions. Well known in the off-road racing world as bulletproof and the tamer of the nastiest terrain imaginable. Rekluse's z-Start Pro is their bestselling product and has been raced, abused and relied on by tens of thousands of riders in more types of riding and racing world-wide than any other Rekluse product.
Features & Benefits:
- Highest grade CNC-machined billet, hard-anodized aluminium clutch components.
- Handles extreme abuse and offers long-lasting durability.
- Fully adjustable; includes optional wave springs and ball bearings.
- Allows the rider to achieve a matrix of truly custom settings to obtain great performance advantages.
- CNC laser-cut drive plates perfectly match the centre clutch with continuous radius spine technology causing clutch loads to be evenly distributed over a greater surface area with more precise tolerances.
- Longer clutch component life, smoother engagement/disengagement, and less clutch hammering that virtually eliminates notching with even the most aggressive riders.
- Center clutch design with innovative fluid dynamic oil flow technology.
- Cooler operating temperatures for less fade and longer clutch and clutch plate life.