ULTIMATE COMFORT AND FORCE REDUCTION PROTECTION
The Leatt 5.5 FlexLock boot, was a 3-year project with long term development and testing using our Pro athletes from all over the world!
The 5.5 boot is a real head turner when it comes to looks and style, but the design brief was comfort and protection also, and we nailed it the first time.
As you slide your foot inside our boot you instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used, it’s like putting your feet inside your favourite shoes or slippers!
Our adjustable FlexLock system reduces forces to the ankle by up to 37% and the knee by up to 35% by Locking out the ankle movement when over flexed, giving you that feeling of security.
With a great feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel so good.
You must check out our SlideLock Velcro function it really is groundbreaking in security fastening boot technology.
- Fit: Outstanding comfort with a first-class fit even for wide feet
- Closure: SlideLock system, Auto-locking one way sliding closure for a great seal at top of the boot
- Forged aluminium buckles with an over-lock system and stainless steel base
- FlexLock System: Adjustable lower boot flex for personal preference
- LockOut of the sideward ankle movement to reduce forces
- LockOut ankle movement gives:
- Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces*
- Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee*
- Bike Grip: Inside of boot is flat and grippy for great bike feel
- Toe-Box: Low-profile, for easy gear shifting
- Ankles: 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles for added protection
- Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes
- Sole: DualZone hardness
- Extended footpeg riding zone for arch and on the toes riding style
- Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
- Inner Liner: Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
- CE tested and certified as prEN 13634: 2017
*Reductions compared to the market leader/most high-end boots