The Kinetic line has always been leaned on as the workhorse for FLY Racing. Asked to do virtually everything, the standard Kinetic line has won supercross races while the vented Kinetic Mesh version has won brutally hot outdoor nationals. From moto to off-road to even a bicycle-specific version, the Kinetic pant can answer every ask. With 900D materials used throughout, the Kinetic pant is built to last but the list of features leaves no doubt that this pant is also performance-minded. Simply put, the Kinetic pant is unmatched at the mid-level price point.
- Comfort mesh liner helps with comfort and ventilation
- Multi-directional stretch rip-stop panels for flexibility
- Internal pocket inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction with laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging creates massive vents for airflow
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee works with most guards
- A full-floating seat surrounded by stretch rip-stop material moves with your body
- Ratcheting closure with zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- FLY’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS) provides a custom fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.