Just like your hands, your feet are one of the most important aspects of riding a motorcycle. When you think about how often you shift gears and work the rear brake pedal you begin to realise the importance of good riding boots. FLY riding boots combine protection, durability, and value to keep you grabbing gears for years to come.
- Inner ankle protection made of durable and flexible plastic.
- Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down, yet still remains supportive.
- 3D moulded plastic shift protection panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don't miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever.
- 3D shin protection pre-shaped moulded plastic adds impact protection.
- No more burnt plastic with this boot's leather heat shield. Leather is long lasting and won't melt.
- Metal toe-guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from delaminating.
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around calf while sealing the opening from debris.
- Adjustable quick-lock buckles with a solid locked-in feel, and an open design keeps dirt from clogging the function.