Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford Scootleg Universal Leg Cover. A Generously cut leg cover with a thick waterproof outer material with warm quilted internal lining. Fits the rider with neck and waist straps, incorporating safety break buckles that easily detach in case of emergency. Fits scooter via a webbed panel with Velcro fitting, a detachable bib to enable use as a leg cover or full apron.
- Easy Fitting
- Detachable bib to enable use as a leg cover or full apron
- Adjustable section to accommodate most scooter foot well humps
- Integrated lock holes enable the rider to lock it to their scooter
- Integral seat cover for weather protection when parked
- Reflective printing on front and sides for increased visibility