OXFORD STAND BOBBINS M10 (1.25 FINE THREAD) SIL
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
With a CNC machined aluminium body the Oxford Stand Bobbins make easy work of lifting your motorcycle without damaging/scratching the rear swingarm. Most motorcycles have pre-threaded holes for bobbins and Oxford offers a vast range of thread sizes to accommodate many motorcycles.
- Makes fitting a rear paddock stand to your motorcycle much easier and quicker
- Does not mark the motorcycle swingarm
- The majority of motorcycles have pre-threaded holes in their swingarms to fit bobbins or spools
- Safely fit a rear paddock stand to motorcycles with uneven swingarms
- CNC machined aluminium body