LEATT NECK BRACE GPX 3.5 BLK JNR
Neck Brace GPX 3.5 Junior
Premium Lightweight Junior Off-Road Neck Brace
The GPX 3.5 Junior Neck Brace is designed to fit younger riders and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 43%.
The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces. It also has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
• Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
• Up to 43% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
• Rigid, non-flexible platform made of polyamide for lowest possible neck forces
• CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
• Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
• Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
• Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
• Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
• Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
• Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
• Free, optional clear chest strap included
• CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Weight: Estimated 499g
• Please look at our sizing chart for best fit