DENALI D2 LED LIGHT KIT - DATADIM™ TECHNOLOGY - PAIR
DENALI 2.0 D2 TriOptic™ LED Light Kit
Kit includes: 2x D2 LED Light Pods, Spot Lenses, HotSwap™ Wire Harness, DrySeal™ Switch and Mounting Hardware!
Denali 2.0 Light Kits are brighter, more robust, and a lot more versatile. The all new Cree High-Intensity 10 watt LED's are focused through our TriOptic™ Lens System to give you three unique beam patterns in one kit. Equipped with DataDim™ Technology and a modular HotSwap™ wiring harness, the lights can be upgraded in seconds to switch between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch. Our DrySeal™ submersible waterproof construction and Impact PC™ Bezels create super durable light and switch housings that can withstand the most extreme environments without giving up.
The D2 light was designed to create an impressive beam of light that is the perfect balance between nighttime distance and daytime conspicuity. Don't be fooled by their smaller size; the installed spot lenses throw a beam of light 525 feet down the road, while the included flood lenses create a beam that is 165 feet wide and carriey an official E-Mark certification.
- LEDs: (2x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 1.6 amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 525 ft
- Beam Width (Spot): 75 ft
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 2.2in Round x 2.4in Deep
- x2 - LED Light Pod
- x2 - M8 Mounting Hardware
- x2 - Spot Lens (installed)
- x2 - E-Mark Certified Flood Lens
- x1 - HotSwap™ Single-Intensity Wiring Harness
- x1 - DrySeal™ On-Off Switch
- x1 - 7/8" Handlebar Switch Mount
- x1 - 1" Handlebar Switch Mount
- x2 - Self Tapping Screw
- x1 - Adhesive Pad
- x4 - Zip Tie
- x1 - Instruction Manual
Tools Required: 13mm Wrench, 10mm Wrench, 4mm Allen Key, Phillips Head Screw Driver, Test Light, Heat Gun.