Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Aqua V 20 Back Pack is designed for safety in wet conditions. The welded seam construction and the roll-top closure keeps your contents safe while emblazoned graphics and reflective accents capture the attention of other motorists around you.
- Waterproofing: roll-top main compartment w/ welded-seam waterproof fabric
- Reflective detailing
- Waterproof roll-top closure
- Water-resistant zippered external pocket
- Wipe clean, waterproof construction with welded seams
- Webbed loop for tail light attachment
- Easy grab carry handle
- Adjustable waist and chest strap
- 2 padded back panels for additional comfort