Siskiyou Panniers combine the convenience of top-loading hard panniers with the performance benefits of Giant Loop’s world-travelled soft luggage. Constructed with flexible, impact-resistant, and waterproof materials, Siskiyou Panniers deliver the ultimate lightweight, rugged, and compressible gear packing solution for on- and off-road motorcycle adventures. Choose the Siskiyou Panniers for multi-day rides when quick, top-loading gear access is a priority.
The Siskiyou Panniers are designed to securely attach to most stock motorcycles equipped with both passenger footrest brackets and a rear rack and/or passenger grab bars, including many adventure touring bikes with no racks. Side luggage racks may be required for some motorcycle makes or models lacking sufficient support.
The panniers feature an adjustable width and attach with a stable, secure, three-point mounting system. Mounting points attach to both sides and the rear of the motorcycle — webbing straps anchor the sides, and heavy-duty Velcro anchors to the rear. Upgrade the Velcro to our 18” Pronghorn Straps for quick and easy on/off. Optional additional mounting points are available on the wheel-side of the panniers for extra stability.
- Volume: 70 litres (35 litres each side)
- Weight: 10 lbs (with all included components)
- Maximum Width: 20” (with crossover adjustment; can be rack-mounted without crossover)
- Materials: Waterproof coated polyester tarpaulin, reinforced with ballistic nylon
- Details: Reflective trim, drain grommets in exterior pockets, rugged fasteners (including Duraflex® buckles and stainless steel GL Mounts)
- Dimensions: 16″ x 12″ x 6″