REKLUSE ADJUSTABLE SLAVE CYLINDER ; KAW KX450F '19
Founded in 2002 from personal inspiration and collective vision, Rekluse changed the game in clutch performance technology. Rekluse performance clutch products improve riding experiences for power sports enthusiasts worldwide. Rekluse products are engineered, developed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho, USA. Driven by purpose, progress and performance, Rekluse will inspire a better adventure.
With a vast range of clutches constructed using their EXP, TorqDrive & Core technologies we can guarantee Rekluse manufacture a clutch perfect for you, your motorcycle and your discipline.
The Rekluse billet aluminium manual slave cylinder is a direct bolt-on replacement product designed to improve the hydraulic system's durability and increase the rider's connection to the engine. Developed in partnership with Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory riders, it has been proven in the toughest riding environments at the highest levels of racing.
Features & Benefits:
- Hard anodized billet aluminium housing and piston provide reliable performance and a more connected feel
- Race-proven, durable piston and seal design
- Optimized return spring ensures lever consistency
- Improved clutch modulation
- Direct bolt-on OE replacement
- Designed for use with OE or aftermarket manual clutch systems
- Complements CORE MANUAL TORQDRIVE, CORE MANUAL and TORQDRIVE CLUTCH PACK
Note: Not compatible with auto clutches (RadiusCX, Core EXP 3.0, RadiusX)